BK School of Business Management is among the leading institutes imparting quality education in management studies, in the state of Gujarat. Established in 1976, the institution has managed to retain its position as one of the most prominent management colleges of the region. BK School of Business Management is affiliated to Gujarat University. The institute is also approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The objective behind the establishment of the management college was to provide complete knowledge about the modern management theories.
B.K. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AHMEDABAD
B.K. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COURSES
Master of Business Administration is a 2-years full-time program offered by B.K School of Business Management. The academic input is delivered in two types of courses namely core and elective courses. Core courses offered in the first year are the foundation for all the basic principles and tools of management. Elective courses are offered in the second year and a student can choose from them which are Dual Specialization(Major-Minor), Pure Specialization and General management.
MBA in Maritime Management is also a two-year full-time program which is developed with a view to mould young graduates into able managers and efficient leaders who can take challenges in the highly competitive Maritime business environment.
CMAT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The admission process for MBA degree is conducted online.
- Candidates will have to apply through the CMAT examination conducted by AICTE.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University to apply for admission.
- The selection process is based on the score obtained in the entrance examination.
CUTOFF FOR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT,B.K.
CMAT CUT OFF OF 2015
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Schedule Caste||108|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||41|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||157|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||General||179|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Schedule Caste||108|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||41|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||SEBC||132|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||157|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||GeneralPH||159|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Schedule Caste||108|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||41|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||157|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||General||105|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||Schedule Caste||80|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||SEBC||54|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||82|
CMAT CUT OFF OF 2014
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Schedule Caste||159|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||123|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||SEBC PH||11|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Defence Service Personal PH||12|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||General||252|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Schedule Caste||159|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||123|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||SEBC PH||11|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Defence Service Personal PH||12|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||GeneralPH||95|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||SEBC||166|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Schedule Caste||159|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||123|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||SEBC PH||11|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Defence Service Personal PH||12|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||General||145|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||Schedule Caste||65|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||35|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||79|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||SEBC||81|
CMAT CUT OFF OF 2013
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||General||135|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||42|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||SEBC||108|
|MBA Maritime Management||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||119|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Schedule Caste||162|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||63|
|MBA Marketing||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||155|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Schedule Caste||162|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||63|
|MBA Finance||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||155|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||General||224|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Schedule Caste||162|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Schedule Tribe||63|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||Defence Service Personal||155|
|MBA Human Resource Management||CMAT||SEBC||164|
- Every year B. K. School of Business Management invites reputed corporates to the campus for summer internships and final placements. The placement procedure has various steps which are followed before the candidates are placed.
- Pre-Placement Talks provide the students with an opportunity to have an overview of the companies’ future plans, growth prospects, job opportunities and job profiles.
- Placement Proceedings involves companies interested in recruiting candidates for final campus placements may communicate in writing through the ‘Response Form’ provided with the brochure or send an e-mail to the placements team along with details such as preferred date for holding the selection proceedings, the modalities of the selection proceedings, shortlist of candidates, job profiles etc. The placement team would then coordinate with the companies and finalize placement schedules at mutually convenient dates
Companies / Recruiters who visited the campus
|1 YEAR||2 YEAR||GRAND TOTAL|
|INR 40000||INR 40000||INR 80000|
Address: Gujarat University, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009