Shanti Business School was established in 2010 by ‘The Chiripal Charitable Trust’ which is part of the Chiripal Group of Industries with a vision to build and promote management institutes that will produce visionary leaders capable of changing the socio-economic structure for the better.the campus of Shanti Business School spreads over 5,00,000 sq. ft of lush green lawn under a crimson West Ahmedabad sky. This picturesque setting of the overall infrastructure offers space and peace of mind stimulating people to pursue a path of excellence, setting up a perfect educational environment for students.
SHANTI BUSINESS SCHOOL AHMEDABAD
- SBS is ranked 17th on the India’s Top Private B-Schools rankings as per North East Sun Magazine April 2103
- SBS is ranked 19th in the list of Emerging B-schools in India as per Business Baron’s special edition survey
- Silicon Valley 2013 B-school survey ranked SBS as No. 1 in the list of Emerging B-schools in India
ABOUT MANAGEMENT COURSE
SBS offers 2 years full time AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) which is equivalent to MBA, with Specialisations in Marketing, Finance, HR and the emerging important vertical of Decision Science (Analytics). SBS is one of the few institute offering the last mentioned specialisation. It has a superior, evolving, and vertically specialised curriculum delivered through path-breaking methodologies like performance learning, internship and 5-Pronged mentoring process.
SBS has customized its curriculum to include core courses, electives and sectoral specialisations. SBS offers industry-relevant courses, facilitated by corporate interaction. Projects and research, complemented by internship in the final term , give students a comprehensive ‘real life’ experience.
To be eligible to apply for admission, candidates should have done graduation in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate marks. Those having valid score in any of CAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT are shortlisted for the interview conducted by the institute
- Candidates seeking admission in Shanti Business School can fill admission form online available at the college website.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the college office.
- Candidates applying for PGDM and PGDM Communication must have done graduation with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Valid score in any of CAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT, MAT, GMAT is necessary for being shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates who have not appeared for any of the entrance test have to qualify SBS test.
- Selection is done on the basis of interview performance of candidates in addition to entrance scores and past academic records.
|Course||Seats||Specializations||Minimum Eligibility||Selection Criteria|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management||180||Marketing||Passed graduation or equivalent examinations with a minimum of 50% marks.||On the basis of entrance score and personal interview.|
|Decision Science (Analytics)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (communication)||60||Digital Communication Management|
|Development Communication Management|
Note: Candidates awaiting their final year results of the degree course are also eligible to apply.
SBS boasts of a 100% placement record since their inception and the students are placed across a wide spectrum of industries including Retail and FMCG, Banking and Financial Services, Logistics, Consulting, Event Management, Education, Real Estate, Hospitality, Advertising, IT and IT Enabled Services, BT, Pharmaceuticals, Telecom, Media, Market Research, Manufacturing and Automobile. Salaries of placed employees were between 18,000 and 62,500 per month.
|Average Salary (Annual)||Maximum Salary (Annual)|
|INR 5.5L||INR 10.3L|
|1 YEAR||2 YEAR||GRAND TOTAL|
|INR 249,000||INR 249,000||INR 498,000|