South Indian Educational Society Graduate College of Management Studies was established in the year 1995 with the objective of providing quality management education to budding professionals. It has been approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and University of Mumbai. It is private (autonomous) college.
The college offers AICTE approval programs- A two-year full-time Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM), Post Graduation Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (PGDPM) and Post Graduation Diploma in Biotechnology Management (PGDBM).
It has also been internationally accredited for its two-year full-time Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) from Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGDM (General)
- The candidate must have a three-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks (45% in the case of SC/ST or PD) from any recognized by Ministry of HRD Government of India or Mumbai University.
- The candidates who are in their final year of bachelor’s degree can also apply for this college.
PGDM (Pharmaceutical Management and Biotechnology Management)
The candidate must have the minimum of 50% marks (45% in the case of SC/ST or PD) in their graduation. The candidate seeking admission into Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology must compulsory have a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or should have a background of science.
- The aspiring candidate must have appeared for CAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/MAT/MH-CET entrance exam with a valid score in any one of them for the further selection process.
- After the selection of the candidates based on the scores of the exam, the candidates will be then selected on the basis of their performances on Group Discussion and Personal Interview round, work experience and past academic records in the case of so.
- The candidates can apply online through the official website of the college (you will need to select the IMS learning center option) or else can fill the forms which are available at the institute office Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
- While filling the form the candidate will be required to pay INR 2000 for one program and INR 3000 for more than one program as a part of application form fees. You can pay through bank demand draft in the favor of SIES College of Management Studies, payable at Mumbai.
- The candidates must note that the fees of PGDM (Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology) would be considered as one program for the purpose of the application fees.